15.7.12

Biggest Enemy

As a person, you either have beauty or brain. Nerver both. This is Nature's fairness...I guess.

To be honest, beauty has never been a nuisance/burden for me, but intelligence seems to be. At my work place, they trained a girl 2 weeks in order for her to replace another while that other one is on vacation for 3 weeks. At the end, they had me (the person who only had 3 days of training) to do the job, because the other girl "don't feel comfortable" doing it. Also, apparently, that girl received several complaints criticizing her attitude and work.

At first, I was meant to be there for 4 days only. But, now, they "appreciate" me SOOO much they took the decision to keep me there until the woman gets back from her vacations. Read between the lines folks. It means 2 more weeks of suffering. Do you feel my pain?

Why am I making such a big fuss about it? Because the work is not reasonable. Work hours have changed. The desk is a complete mess. All my friends are on the other side of the floor...leaving me isolated in that corner. Do you understand my pain better? Do you feel it now?

Hope and can't wait to have my own schedule and position. *truly wishing hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment