30.6.12

Still Breathing

I knew I wasn't going to have much time to update my blog, I told you haven't I? Anyhow, I should make an effort to keep it alive. So, to give you a quick update:

(Due to my extreme laziness, hope you don't mind me doing it in point form)

    - Work everyday from 0700-1500.
    - Lost the position I was 80% sure to get, because I'm already trained and working there. The person who got it, her mother works in the same office. Aaaargh!!! That explains why I didn't even get the chance to go through the interview and written test.
    - Hurt my neck and back, but already doing better after a week.
    - Quarrel with sister on insignificant things. (Yah! We're still childish.)
    - Watch the Euro Cup. (Sadly, Germany lost against Italy in the semis, because they didn't use all their best players. Klose, Reus, Lahm, Ozil, Muller, Cacau, Mertesacker, Podolski, Jansen, Gomez, Schweinsteiger, Boateng, and Friedrich.)
    - Bought 4 Germany jerseys. (1 original, #11, #16, and #21)
    - Go out and spend money like crazy with friends. (It's Summer and we can use a little more of sunshine.)
    - Went to see 'Snow White and The Huntsman' and 'Brave'.
    - Went to the Old Port for a yummy brunch at the Jardin Nelson and see Amaluna. (Thank you Candice and Doudou for the wonderful birthday gift.)
    - Constantly seeking friends for outdoor activities.

That pretty much sums up the gap since my last post. I'll try my best to update more often. You have my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment