19.7.12

姑姑

姑姑 is my new friend...best friend. This handsome little gentleman was crowned to be my "travel buddy." (Not that I don't like Fish anymore, but y'know? He can be annoying at times and hard to hide in my bag.)

His first destination (as a trial) was somewhere near...the Old Port. He did do a good job. Accompany me wherever I go, listen to whatever I have to say, and professionally posed whenever I need a model.





Oooops!!! The last one was out focused. (Take note that he liked my Union Jack phone. Mwahahah!!!) Well~ Not too bad for a beginner. I'll do better next time. But, you have got to admit that he's a cuttie pie. Don't you just want to poke his nose and pinch his cheeks? Uh-un! No, you CAN'T. This is my authority, I am the only one who has the right to do that. The only person he would allow to do. Hah-ha!

Okay. A little bit of history. You must be questionning why he is a boy with a girl's name. Isn't that weird? Bah........his race is called Gloomy Bear, so just to make it easy, I took the sound of the first syllable and make it into his name. Moreover, 姑姑 is also the way 楊過 called 小龍女 in 神鵰俠侶, perfect match with my blog, isn't it? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment