22.10.11

See With Your Heart

People are SOOO busy these days that they don't have time for anything.


The other day, I had some quality time with myself...sitting in a coffee shop (yes, Starbucks that is) and look out the window for no particular reason. I zoned out into my own bubble. At that time, a lot of things have passed through my mind. A resume of my life so far was part of the program, but that's not what I wanted to discuss in this post.

If you take a little time to look carefully, you will find out a lot. Human anatomy is the same for everybody no matter which race you are from (have eyes, ears, mouth, and nose), but by people's gestures and micro expressions...you can see their true feelings and sometime figure out what they are going through. It may look if they are only walking on the street, but it's not that simple. Look deeper. There are always people who are happy or sad; fast or slow; alone or with someone; successful or have nothing; thinking or mind clear; etc. You have to put in some effort and dig for your answer. Then, you'll find out that maybe you are not the best and don't own the most, but your life ain't a total waste either. There are reasons why you are here...you earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment