17.10.11

Another 1st Day/1st Time In My Life

You know? There are many 1st days and 1st times in your life...1st day to school, 1st time dating someone,  1st kiss, 1st trip, 1st time having a kid, etc. (if I continue, this list may go on forever, so lets stop here)

Today, is my 1st day back to work, since...(good for you if you know the story, but don't bother to ask if you don't, because it's a sign that I didn't and still don't want to tell you) Oh! Just a little precision, I'm not saying back to the same job. I managed to find myself something else within a month of 'nothing to do.'

Where am I working now? What am I doing there?

Jeeeez!!! If you could've been patient for a moment, I was going to tell you. The answer is: St-Mary's Hospital Center as an administrative agent.


More specifically, today I was assigned to the surgical floor. But, eventually, I'll have the opportunity to experience other floors and units. For the moment, it is very challenging for someone who didn't study in the field...have to learn to speak their language and adapt myself to the environment.

Note: My post is again on availability/on-call, but I'd definitely like a permanent full-time post. I wish to get a more stable schedule, higher wage and better benefits. *in dilemma* So, is it too early to think of applying in another post or should I wait and see?

Special note: My direct supervisor looks a lot like Sandra Bullock. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment