27.10.11

Panic Attack

At first, I was so happy to obtain a job in a hospital, because I can finally have a 妙手仁心 feel. BUT (always a 'but' when I start a sentence like this, right?), I'm not sure anymore.

    - Yes, I got some compliments saying I'm a fast learner, but it's not too convenient to make observe during 3 days, truly learn during 3 and already on my own tonight. *cold sweat* Afterall, there are so much to learn in a hospital. I'm still not too familiar with all the terms.
    - It takes me ~45minutes to get to work.
    - The place is so far from the metro and bus stop that I fear not knowing how to walk in the cold during winter.
    - An unstable schedule is the worst. Apparently, you give your availabilities and they'll call you whenever they need you. Euh...what if they don't? It means I'm jobless. Moreover, I can't stand the fact that I can't know what's going to happen to me in the near future. I want to be able to manage my own schedule = I want a stable job with normal working hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment