27.10.11

Sweet Notes?


No lah! No lah~! Sweet notes are never for me (same theory with me never winning the big prize). Starting to think that I don't have this kind of luck.

Once in a while, I get post-its on my bedside, on the living room's coffee table, on my coat, on my bag and on my computer. I'm more than happy to receive memos...it proves that someone at some time thought about me.

Is it always that c-weet c-weet? Uh-oh! Negative. A high percentage of the time is tell me to do this and do that.
    - Order stuffs on the internet.
    - Go to the bank.
    - Do the laundry.
    - etc.

Don't I do enough at work, already? I'd like to have some time off too. Or, at least, increase the number of real pleasant and lovely memos. I want to feel loved and important!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment