16.9.11

Prepare To LOL

...in sad cold tears.

Question: What do you do when you are very sad/depressed? Shopping? Yell at someone? Walk on the street not knowing where to go? Eat? Watch a movie? Sleep? Pfff!!! Normally, I would clean the house, but this time I choose to get my pillow wet.

--> Today is officially the most HU-MI-LIA-TING day of my entire life up until now. Please, don't ask. I want to save some pride out of this sudden/unexpected/un-planned/difficult/shocking situation, which leaves me hanging in the air and not knowing what to do next, because there were no place for a 2nd chance.

Realization: The earth continues to turn even if you're hurt, right? So, I will allow myself 10 more minutes of insanity and then I have to bring myself together and move on. I know I can get through this. I can. If I think I can, I can. Yes, I can.

(I will forever remember the words they said, the look on their face and what they did) I, HERE, SWEAR AND PROMISE MYSELF THAT THIS IS THE FIRST BUT ALSO THE LAST TIME I GET TREAT LIKE THIS. IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment