15.9.11

Prepare To LOL (Part II)

- A worried mother reports her son to have fallen out of the car, because he didn't properly lock the door.

- A couple was watching a scary movie together. The girl snucked up on her boyfriend and grabbed him out of fear. But, I guess the boyfriend had more fear than her...he lashed out and struck her directly in the nose. Uh! Oh! Broken nose for watching a scary movie. I wonder which movie they were watching.

- A woman brings her McMurdo to camping, when needed, she can use it to fire a signal to the Canadien Army and they'll come to her rescue based on her GPS signal. How exaggerated, but keuwl is that?!?

- A man came back from his trip, landed in New York City to pick up his car and drive back to Montreal. Unfortunately, the parking lot in New York, where he left his car was completely flooded, so his car is totally useless. Bah~ What am I suppose to do? What can I say? He was already back from his trip, he wasn't injured, and it wasn't a rented car. If he has a minimal degree of intelligence, he would know that the person he needed to call was his own car insurance and not waste my time on complaining on something which is not even valid.

- A woman (a chinese one) still in Texas with her daughter having an ear infection. I wasn't the one who opened the file with her, but she called to tell me she found 2 returning flight tickets, but they are in the first class. I answered that we generally cover economic class tickets and if she needs assistance, I am more than happy to help. I don't know if she didn't hear or didn't understand or chose to ignore me, but she drastically changed subject and asked what her benefits are (hospitality, meals and car rentals). Okay. I kept my cool and politely tell her that I have to contact the insurance company in question in order to confirm the information, because we are not THAT company, but a company mandated by it. Moreover, we are still waiting for her daughter's medical report. Then, she lost her patience, started to yell at me (with her half understandable english), said that I'm not nice to her, that not trying to help her and hung up without giving me the chance to explain further.

No comments:

Post a Comment