20.9.11

Prepare To LOL (Part IV)

- OMG! Received a call from an intolerable woman who needed medical assistance. She literally refused to pay for anything whatsoever, because she already paid her part (the insurance) and now it is our responsability to deal with the rest. WOW! I'm not saying that you are not covered, but just have to pay in advanced and submit the fees to the claims for a reimbursement. What can I possibly do if the company I'm working for doesn't have any deal with local hospitals (meaning we can't arrange billing for no one)? That woman made me search and called several hospitals for nothing, it comes to the same conslusion I told her at the beginning...not because I'm useless, but those are the rules. So, if you don't know how it works, shut your big mouth and follow the instructions as you are told...and STOP SAYING THAT I'M INCOMPETENT.

- A woman in Paros requested us to immediately transport her to a specific hospital in Athen for better care. Euh...the problem is the fact that she doesn't even know the name oe address or phone number of the hospital (nor her group leader or friends), but is disappointed on us for not being able to communicate with the hospital instead of relying on her to get the info.

- He is the one insured with us, but he calls to say that his father is dying from Accident vasculaire cérébral (ACV). Bah! Does it make any sense to you? The father is obviously not covered. It took me a big fat minute to figure out that his father is dying in Canada and he needs to interrupt his trip to get back to Canada and be at his father's bedside.
1-We can't repatriate him, because he's not injured.
2-Why use a calling card, speaks incredibly fast and be impolite?
3-We don't pay return tickets in advanced, so no can help if you don't have a MC.
That moron also told me how people there don't speak french nor english very well, but when he asked for a pen to write down the reference number, he said: "do you have a *with a french pronunciation* stylo and a piece of paper".

- McGill student? TSK. They already have a coverage with limited benefits + he didn't renew his contract. What do you think my answer to him was?

- A man asked if we can authorize a syphilis test recommanded by one of his partnerS doctor. Hmmm! The point of insurance is to cover urgent cares...this preventive test is clearly not an emergency.

- What's the rush? Why can't people just let me finish what I have to say? Maybe the answer you are looking for is in the 2nd part of my sentence. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment