18.7.11

Can't Always Get What You Want

As days go by and me getting older each day...people love to ask me the same question over and over again - why don't you find a boyfriend?

Seriously. You don't think that I would want one? The problem is not whether I want or not want, but if there's one for me? I've been waiting long enough for this person to appear. But, it isn't my fault if no one wants me to be his housewife.

*voice of desperation* Men always look for the youngest and as time flies at the speed of lightning...I'm getting far from that beautiful-and-not-forever adjectif. In other words, I am close to my expiry date. ~^_^~

2 comments:

  1. T'es LOIN d'etre expire LOL. T'es tellement jeune!!!!!!

    Good things come to those who wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think it's the opposite problem. We do get all these pervs running after us, but rarely a normal person. And you know why?

    C parce kon a l'aire tellement underaged XD

    ReplyDelete