16.7.11

On My Own

After having strolled on the street by myself for the last 2 hours...it is quite normal to start thinking that I'm pitifully alone. A lot of things have crossed my mind during that period which make me realize that no one else is more important than thyself.

-People are so busy with their own life that nobody has time to care about another who means nothing in their life - me.

-That lesbian (I have absolutely no problem with homosexuals, in the contrary, I respect them) continues to play dirty with my schedule. I start to believe that she's building it according to the weather. "Sunny day? Hmmm. Lets make her work. Rainy days? Hmmm. I should give her some times off."

-I'm under so much pressure these days. *stress sweat* It's almost 3 months since I started working in this stressful place...meaning that I will soon know if I can get through my probation period or not. (1 of us who started together just got fired)

-I am so tired to work with a phone that I'm developping a phonephobia. It feels like a gazillion-pound-giant rock sitting on my shoulders and preventing me from going to work each afternoon (yes. afternoon. blame whoever you wanna blame). So, being afraid of a phone is 120% understandable, right? But, I guess it isn't obvious to everyone. My aunt has to comment on my phone-answering attitude. She said that I sound like if people are bothering me. *in an impatient voice* Well...need I to say that most of the time I only answer that way when she's the one on the other end of the line? Pffff

-Lately, I've been doing my greatest effort to save money. I am to start worrying about my future + need to go to Las Vegas for Celine Dion and Shania Twain in 2012 or 2013, remember?

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, kes que je faisais moi la.

    Errr, ton saving plan...your new glasses....XP

    ReplyDelete