25.7.11

Be Your Own Boss

Beside yourself, nobody is should be controlling your faith. (Yah! Okay! I know. It depends if you accept the saying about God's existance. Myself, I'm contradictory. Most of the times, I do believe someone's watching over us like Simba would say (it is reassuring to trust in something/someone...y'know? Just to have a hold on something.); but I also think that we make our own life. Huh! Anyway. I have the right to be indecisive...it's a woman's right.)

Take charge and be in control of your own destiny...make your decisions without interference and other people biasing you (in good or bad will). Remember that no one will ever love you more than you love yourself.

As for me, I also need to stop winning and blaming others for my "misfortune." I have to start taking responsabilities for my own decisions...since no own forced me to do what I'm doing right now, it is unkeuwl to accuse others.

Afterall, I'M MY OWN PROBLEM AND SOLUTION.

2 comments:

  1. Well, since I'm god, I am exempt from this rule XD *goes back to brainwashing everyone*

    ReplyDelete