4.6.11

What Is Mr. Right's First Name?




Men of our days (generally speaking) are a total deception...they represent disappointment. I'm starting to think that I'll be better off leaving on my own and spare myself by eliminating this potential headache from my life.

To continue my own tradition, I ought to provide you with fact-supportive examples. (You may have heard them from my previous rants. So, bare with me and don't be too disappointed.)

Gentlemen from previous decades have the practice to pull the chair for the ladies and poliltely invite them to sit. In our days, specifically in public transportations, they PRE.TEEEND~ to sleep or read their book instead of offering their seat (with the sticker indicating that it's reserved for pregnant, handicap and old people) to the ones who clearly need to sit. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that???

Depending when, but usually when I open the door, it is for myself or my friends to go through...other time's when I open it for old ladies. But, believe it or not, there are youngsters who would take advantage of my effort to slip through the door instead of holding it for a lovely lady, like me. *tsk tsk tsk* What a never-seen-before asswhole. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that???

Recently, I saw a woman, showing great difficulties on her face, carrying a baby-troller up the stairs...followed by her "man" with his hands comfortably placed behind his back. You would think that physically demanding tasks are usually done by the man? You are totally wrong. That man had zero intensions on helping the poor woman...well, maybe he has no balls~ Who knows?!? Right? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that???

This is just to name a few to not burst other people's "wonderful" bubble and disturb those ladies who are still day-dreaming for a Leopold (someone who are raised with proper manners like Leopold, Hugh Jackman's character in Kate & Leopold.)

Mmm-Hmmmmm *nod slowly* The only way to have the puuurfect one...is to create/program it yourself. The first name of my Mr. Right is Robot...Mr. Robot Right.

5 comments:

  1. It's too easy only to blame one gender in all of this. Men are so confused these days. For example, you mentionned the fact that many man won't pull the woman's chair... did you know that many woman would be utterly pissed if we did that. Some woman think that by doing this, they are treated like an handicap. And that's only ONE of the many contradictions we, man, have to deal with.

    The fact that woman always say that they want the prince charming and yet, they'll go for the bad-ass type.

    The fact that many woman say that humor is really important in a man and yet humor isn't a big quality that most woman are looking for.

    The fact that woman want to be treated as equals as man and yet they want more privileges than man.

    So many contradictions leave man wondering and it seems that we can never do the right thing.

    I have to admit, in the bus or subway, I don't give away my seat to woman or man that are able to stand up. But, I give my seats away to pragnant woman and old man or woman. Does that make me a bad man, probably by some standards... but than again, by some standards that makes me weak. I'm just trying to have a balance "justice" in my head and don't think about what other people think.

    But one question remains... What does woman want? Galantry (to what degree), politness (to what degree)... and so on. If only woman would put together their thoughts and share it (without any lies) that would help man to know on which feet to stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi The Smat!

    I can understand what you are saying, but my post is about my point of view on men and not sharing my thoughts on behalf of all women. So, the same thing for you. Everyone is different. You can't have a general "formula" and try to apply it whenever you meet a new woman (same thing the other way around)...that's why we have to take time to go out and learn more on the other person. Thus, I can't really tell you if all women want galantry or not, but I certainly do. I think I still live in the old fashion period.

    As to the seat in the subway...it is exactly what I was saying. Leave your seat to the one who clearly needs it and not randomly to everyone. Use your good judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this: A lot of people (both sexes) these days just never learned their manners the way older generations did. And since we're straight females, our main concern lies with the male kind, hence the nature of this post.

    Sigh. See? This is exactly what she's been complaining about. Back in the day, a man would take this with more dignity (rather than WHINE).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't whining. I was simply trying to analyse the situation why there is less respect between people and genders. I think that all messages that society throws at us leads to individuality.

    And why is your main concern would be only with the male kind??? I think that male or female should leave their seat for old and hadicaps. I think that youngsters (male or female) that slip through the door while you are holding it for handicaps or old people are disrespectful. Manners are laking with a lot of people.

    All I was saying is that galantry isn't a way of life (unfortunally). All I was saying in my analysis is that it's not all the man's fault (even we are a lot to blame). A lot of woman think that this type of galantry doesn't help the evolution of womankind. A lot of woman say that they wanted to be free from all the stereotypes from the 30's-40's. They wanted to liberated from all the actions that would put them at the mercy of a man (for money, shelter...). That just my analysis. I know that BP wasn't talking for all woman but history and liberation of womankind (which I'm all for) have changed the nature of relations and changed the mentality of both genders. Maybe my examples weren't spot on but that's no reason for saying that my comments aren't worth of respect or less respect than many others. Thanks for understanding (or not).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wipe the face with these soaps at least twice daily.

    All-natural keloid removal is extremely possible, and avoid
    the formation of how to get rid of acne?
    It has been blamed for numerous cases of depression
    and chronic inflammatory conditions. There could be many causes for vaginal yeast infection treatment, as a topical oil to
    clear up your face, then astringents are recommended for maintenance.
    One effective way to reduce the risk of bacteria formation and how to get rid of acne becoming notice able.

    ReplyDelete