3.6.11

Personality Flaws

It is hard to be compatible with everyone (close to impossible) due to culture and background (nature and nurture) differences. That is why I don't force myself to like everyone and the same the other way around. Still, I just prefer/more comforting to know that no one out there is hating my face. *in a firm tone* I like to be liked. I like to have the spotlight aiming on me.

    Hence, I don't like people stealing my thunder.
    People who are full of themselves.
    People who are arrogant.
    People who think they are God.
    People who think the world turns around them.
    People who think the world's better only because they're breathing its O2.
    People who are selfish.
    People who don't respect the importance of time.
    People who........there are an infinity which I can't enumerate them all in one post.

I'm not only capable of criticizing others. I genuinely know what people may hate me for. Seriously. I joke not. I do a lot of self evaluation. Trust me.

    Sometimes I can get a little bossy. I like it when people do as I say.
    I don't know how to camouflage my inner feelings...they all show on my face if something's wrong.
    I think too much instead of getting into action.
    I don't like to repeat myself more than twice...it'll switch on my nervous tempers.

Alright. Now it's time to point fingers and tell me what you think of me (if there are things you'd like me to change/improve). I allow it for this once, without getting mad. So, it's time to be honest. *wink*

4 comments:

  1. The offer stills stands??? All right we go! First, I kind of agree with you that qualities are in the beholder's eyes. It depends on the person to judge what he thinks is good or not. Personnaly, I think that you live too much for material things (cell, clothes) and for people that you probably never encounter (Hollywood stars). But that's my point of view. To yours, those things can be qualities.

    We all know that we have to improve things in our life. In my case, I need to be less lazy, more serious, dress better and eat healthier. I think that the world would be a better place if all the people stopped saying what to do and start working on themselves. Since, no one's perfect, everybody will always work on themselves. I'm starting today. No more laziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dreamdoctor.com/dream-dictionary/definitions/teeth.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, comment is about another post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. But..but...I AM god....wait, I'm one, so it's not the same as "think". Haha, tu m'aimes tjrs? XD.

    ReplyDelete