16.6.11

CMT Awards 2011

Can't believe I forgot to blog this *one big tsk to my shame* How could I? HOW.COULD.I?

Shania Twain, 5-time Grammy Award winner, and Taylor Swift kicked off the 2011 CMT Music Awards with a parody of 'Thelma & Louise' (better than the original I'm afraid to say). It is a highlarious clip featuring Donald Trump, Kid Rock, Chord Overstreet and Ron White. Shania and Taylor did get to show off their badass-badgirl side. Like Donald said in the clip: "If I could harness the power of these two women, I could control the world...They're unbelievable." Check this out...you'll be amazed.


The second part: OMFG! How is that possible? Why does this have to happen to her? Shania literally tripped on her way to the stage. How embarrassing? BUT, she did handle it gracefully and made a joke out of it. That's someone with class. *applaud* Now, she's thinking of maybe selling those cursed shoes by auction or keep them as a souvenir. *smirk* I'm very curious to know from which designer are her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment