10.5.11

What You Think, Isn't What It Is

- Majority of people you see on the street aren't half as smart as you may think they are.

- I tend to think that people who are hired for a job in a company (high or low prestige) is because they have the competence to fill the position description. But NO~ The best example I can give...the ones who work for the government. Do you know how much they're paid per hour + social advantages, for the quality and quantity of work they provide? It's not always (most of the time) proportional. That I can garanty.
PS. That is why I always emphasize on the fact that your physical appearance is fairly important. I know that I'm repeating myself over and over again...it is so you can engrave that into your brain (if you have one, of course). You just have to know how to present yourself properly (natural swagger) and master the manner of talking, then you'll get the job easily even if your curriculum vitae is practically empty.

- You think you've finally beaten your destiny? Not quite yet. I'm still dealing with the stress of tests and exams. It is like 18 years of school isn't enough. Now that I'm on the job market...still have to go through exams. When is this going to end?

- What people tell you about themselves isn't the truth to its fullest extent. You absolutely have to see it with your own eyes and analyze with your own brain, because there are a lot of people who knows how to use their "adjectives dictionnary" to their advantage.

There are a lot more cases, but I can't think of anything else at this moment. My head is too congested with insurance notions that I can't think anymore.

In need of a brain plumber~~~

3 comments:

  1. The Plumber has come! XD

    Btw, we should've become plumber, surprisingly great pay *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote plumberS. Damn, I need to get a new keyboard, this shit has a serious problem (against the letter s).

    And yes, I'm sick of all the incompetent I must encounter daily. Quite mind-boggling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, didn't I leave 2 comments here? Lol!

    ReplyDelete