5.5.11

Cartier's Secret

What I can want, but will never get??? (I know, never say never, right!)

Price: $2,755,000
Cartier’s Secret watch received an extra twist of luxury for this one of a kind phoenix shaped wristwatch. The timepiece is made of 18 carat, rhodium-plated white gold and it uses emeralds for the eyes and a big pear-shaped portrait cut diamond weighting 3.53 carats on it. The watch is covered by 3,010 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 80.13 carats.

This is literally costier than my house and car (father's car, it's a little epic to have a car without having a license, is it?) combined together. Am I really going to buy this and only wear it on my wrist (or arm, I'm pretty sure it will fit)??? Maybe...if I win the jackpot. *crossing my fingers* Or, if you have too much money and don't know where to spend, it'll be my greatest pleasure to accept it as.a.gift.

For the time being, it can stay in the store and keep its title of The-3rd-most-expensive-watch-on-the-planet-called-Earth.

FYI. The desire for blings/rocks/diamonds comes with age...


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, avoue! I never liked blingy stuff....until...NOW!!!

    I'm loving those NOIR Jewelry animal rings. Can't believe Aldo shamelessly copied them all >_

    ReplyDelete
  3. C t un typo en haut. Anyway. U know what? en plus des bling-blings, j'aime les trucs tres....colourful now XD I can finally understand all those older asian women in their crazy clothes, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete