2.5.11

Birthday Trauma

To those who didn't know...today is my birthday and also the day I step into my late-twenties. This is a sad thing to discuss. I start to feel old already. Can't imagine what it'll be like at 30...40...50...60...*gasp*

Anyhow. I, here want to thank all of those who remember this day and gave a special meaning to it.

Thank you Mother Nature - for the sunny weekend, which I profited to go biking
Thank you mother - for the BBQ party and red pocket
Thank you father - for the red pocket
Thank you great aunt - for the red pocket
Thank you grandma - for the red pocket
Thank you aunt - for the Tommy Hilfiger watch
Thank you sister and your boyfriend - for the rollerblades
Thank you Victoria - for the contribution on my bike

Thank you for all the nice wishes
Thank you for all upcoming gifts *wink wink*

Note: would of prefered a day off, but life just can't be as puuuurfect as we expect it to be.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe. Suis tjr en train de penser what kind of "envelop" to use XD

    And yes, I'm gonna start commenting/posting more ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'abandonne, commented quite a bit, but the load just goes on, lol!

    ReplyDelete