15.5.11

Too Much For My Little brain

Not thinking/not using your brain at all is no good, but thinking too much is no better.

The brain plumber keeps rescheduling my appointment. Argh!!! Can I just go to Seattle Grace, shift whoever's on the waiting list and have McDreamy fix my problem? He'd be honor to do so, right? Afterall, surgeons like to fix people.

There are so much things going on (maybe there aren't in reality, but it's what I feel) that I don't know where to start or how to express...can't find the right words. *looking in my limited dictionary with no result* And, I also have the impression of continuingly forgetting something (important or not), but can't tell what it is. *grumpy and yelling my lungs out while standing on the peak of Shania's Switzerland mountain* (hope she doesn't mind) You may say that it's just in my head, that I'm paranoying. I know. But, still can't dig this thought out of my human-data-server.

If someone up there is watching over me and recognize that I'm a good person, can this someone please help me out? By the way, I also need a little more money to support my expenses. Can you help my financial department as well??? I'd appreciate it and thank you in advance.

Yep! That's what's happening to my mice-size brain at the moment. (at least I'm oiling it everyday and not letting it perish) Yikes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bon bon, what is going on ma chere. Stop thinking too much, it's not good for health.

    Pis we should really....try....to...spend...less. Not that it's realistic. XD

    ReplyDelete