17.5.11

Dream Come True

Have you ever thought of your reaction, if one day your dreams really do come true? And here I'm not referring to your day/fancy/superstitious/fairytale/improbable/unrealistic dreams, but literally dreams when you are asleep.

According to an online dictionary, dreams are "successions of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep." But, it can also be the result of you constantly thinking about the same thing a billion times a day (based on my own experience)...you may be asleep, but your unconscious still runs on its own.

It is clearly awesome if you dream of yourself becoming a millionaire or anything good in the name of Goddess.

In the other end, (what I'm more concerned about) what if we have a nightmare? In some ways, what you see in your dreams nightmares can also reflect your greatest fears of all time. For example, *clear throat* you all know that I despise all insects (with no exceptions what so ever), right? So, lets imagine that, one night I find a stupid and extremely ugly and fairly large and hairy eight legs freak in my room. I'll start by panicking and finish by shouting at my mother to come rescue me. As you can imagine, with all that dread impregnated in my little body...I'm to have a not so pleasant dream. That dream can be 10x the exaggeration of my original terror. My point is, what if this horrific situation comes true? Ewww!!! What am I going to do??? What if my entire room...house...city's filled with those? An army of spiders' genuinely harder to kill than zombies. Siiiigh!!!

That was only an example out of the blue. It could be anything as bad or worse. Think about it. It's very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment