19.5.11

Egoism

Yah! I'm ranting...again. And I think I have all the reasons to.

Can't believe there's such a person in my life! How can one be so egoist? It is always good for other people to do things for "that person", but nerver the other way around or fairly uncommon. Try to ask "that person" a favor and the answer (I'm sure at 93%) will be no.

I always like to support/justify my sayings with examples, so...here they are. (I'll use generalist terms to avoid any finger-pointing and male form to simplify my writing)

1- That person will come see you with a dental-ad smile plugged on his pathetic face and lower his voice to a wanna-be-cute birdy tone to ask for anything. How can you refuse, right? While you accept any favor, this person will never return the nice gesture. Do not ever try to ask anything back...it is a complete waste of time and effort. Mmm-mmmm never gonna work. The moment you need something from him, he already had time to forget everything you've done for him.

2- His schedule is the most important. You people have to bend accordingly. You want to do something with him? Nah-unh! Let him check his "busy"-and-impossible-to-accomodate-schedule-because-you're-not-important-enough before he can confirm something. Pffff!!!

3- Do not count on him to do any house chores. Based on point #2, he has no extra time to contribuate. Anyhow, even if he does have a little time, he only concentrates on his own room...do his own stuffs and completely ignore the rest. Not trying to be mean, but I really can't wait to see what his house would look like whenever he's going to leaving by himself. *chuckles* That must be an interesting image to see.

4- Doing the laundry is another issue. Who would complain about the others not doing his laundry? You have your own pair of arms, which could do the job...so do it. Out of a sudden, he realizes that he should be doing so (in lack of clean clothes to wear) then go and put all his dirty clothes, and only his, in the machine. Genius! By "only his clothes", I mean every word of it...no water, no soap, and didn't power on the machine. *mocking laugh* Do you seriously think that your clothes will be done by only putting them in the machine? Or, are you thinking that the next person who goes by the machine will catch the message and has the responsability to wash them for you?

*sigh desperately* Who do you think you are? Or maybe should I ask...who are we to you? Your insignificant servants? I don't want things to be that way. I refuse. Well! We can't get everything we want, right? That's life.

P.S. I may not mean every pejorative adjectives I wrote. It's only because I'm so furious that I use this kind of vocabulary. I apologize if I have upsetted anybody.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... au début, je pensais que tu parlais de la même personne.... pour me rendre compte que Roger ne viendrait pas faire son lavage chez toi! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know who this person is...*winks*

    ReplyDelete