20.5.11

A Day Off To...

Ah-hum!!! *clear throat* ...go see Pirates Of The Caribbean’s premiere. How do I know? Well...I just happen to know a lot of things. Maybe I should've done my major in Paparazzi Studies. Seriously. I like gossip. I heart gossip. I embrace gossip. XD

(This is just an example out of many others. I took this one, because I had a conversation with a friend of mine and learned that she's one of those people. Wait for Harry Potter's premiere and you'll see a whole army of them.)

Will I do it for a movie or do I regret of not doing it for one? Mmmm!!! Nah! Not really. There are lots of great movies (if you see my wall of collection, you'll know that I'm not sarcastic), but I won't go to the point of taking a day off. The only scenario where you might see me going to that extreme, if ever I do it, is because it's more than worth it...for a once in a lifetime show. For example, a farewell concert of one of my favorite singers *touch wood*; or a show that I've been waiting for years for it to come to realisation (like a concert of Faith Hill at Bell Center); or a comeback concert, again from one of my favorite artists. At this exact moment of writing this post, I can see myself take a day off from everything if Shania's coming to Montreal, after ~10 years of abandoning me. *crossing my fingers*

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I know. So ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pschhhh, whatever. PotC is awesome, and so is HP!

    I still don't have my logins anyway, so can't do anything at work. Imagine doing that for a month and you'll want to take a half day off to do SOMETHING.

    -MTam

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Seriously, I don't really mind the boredom. I'm just waiting for something VERY special for me to do that.

    ReplyDelete