24.5.11

Life Line

Have I already said this before? Huh! What if I did? I don't care. I got older, so I have the right to ramble on like a grandma. As far as I recall, despite my memory, previously I've compared my life to a movie, but it can also be compared to an  Electrocardiograph Machine (EKG)

As long as you live, there will be ups and downs in your life aka changes. I'm the kind of person who prefers to have a stable heart beat...not so ready to get a heart attack from being too stressed out. That's the main reason why I dislike changing environments. I hate all transition periods where I have to readapt myself and get use to new things happening around me. But, here I am. A new job and new people to get along with.

To be officially recognize as an employee of the company...I have to get through 2 exams (they really should choose another word...the word 'exam' makes me panic all the time) and 3 months of probation. Half of my mission's done. Now, I'm almost done with my final exam and will remain 7 more weeks to tough through.


So what if I don't like ups nor downs? Is that a crime? Sue me. It won't prevent me from prefering to live on a flat line (a high flat line). So much easier.

1 comment: