25.4.11

Egg-cellent!!!

4 days long-weekend can do me some good...have some fun and put my brain to rest.

Day 1
The silly Easter wabbit passed by our house for the first time in years (Hop did finally get his contract signed with China) and left some sparkling eggs in our yard. *joyful* Sister and I went crazy egg hunting. Oh! And guess what. There are Smarties in those eggs for smart people like us. Hahaha!!!

Day 2
Randomly met an old high school friend at Starbucks and had a great time talking to her after all those years. We should definitely organize a gathering to gossip catch-up with each other.
Later on, I won a bet and got a free diner at Cafeteria on St-Laurent street. (the lesson here, never ever take a bet with me on movie knowledge) The calamar and salmon salade was fantabulously delicious. Mmmmm!!! I can still have that taste running in my mouth.

Day 3
Since everything's closed, because people have to celebrate Easter Day with their family...I went to Sharx with sis and a friend to play bowling. Wow! Have to say that I'm actually impressed by my own skill. Not sure if it's beginner's luck or anything, but 3x strike? It's gotta be a sign. I finished with a score of 84. Not bad, huh? The only complaint I have is for chipping my nail accidentally.

Day 4
Bromont's Carrefour Champetre is boring...a little square with nothing special. But, I saw a super keuwl bike *strongly determined to get it* which I'll intensely save-up to be able to buy it.
Another thing, I couldn't and still can't understand why people have to spend money even if they DON'T HAVE ANY on them. They'd borrow money from you, which you have no~ idea when they're going to pay you back. Oh! And that's not all, they'll insist that you pay with your credit card (even if you try to explain how you already busted your credit limit and still have one week to go through), because it is important to earn points and build up your credit file. Blah!blah!blah! Well, I tell you one thing: I don't effing care about those stupid points...I have my own way of managing my account balance. So, why don't you just take the money and shut the f*** up???
*Deep breath: inhale - exhale* At least, I can finish my weekend beautifully with a movie of Milla Jovovich. *smile of recomfort* Outstanding!!!

3 comments:

  1. blablabla... maybe I wanted to lose the bet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I was wondering about that actually, hein, Matthieu?

    I was in a church while you were playing bowling, man, me in a Church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were wondering if I lost the bet on purpose, Stranger? (cough,cough.. HSK) No, I didn't... I really thought it was Phoebe in Friends who was playing in that movie. The worst part... I have that movie at home! I have such a bad memory...

    But, by saying that I did it on purpose, I can pretend to be a gentleman and not look so foolish in my knowlege of movies!

    ReplyDelete