7.3.11

Motivation Drop To Zero

How to make me highly want to stay home, hide under my warm blue blanket, make myself a hot hot hot chocolate, and install my lazy body in front of the tv (lol I don't think it takes much)...everything but go to work for FOUR hours? Today's got it all...

Snow storms which I already hate...but today's exaggeratedly humongous.

Not educated people keep pushing me in the bus even if it wasn't packed. There were plenty of space behind me, but they feel the obligation to hit me. This morning, I also got an old and ugly and dirty backpack thrown to my face. Ha! What can I say? I mean...SERIOUSLY? Do I look like a human punching bag to you???

Poorly managed company which hasn't got the "century's brilliant idea" to shovel the entrance when it snows heavily outside. If I were shorter than I already am, I'd be lost in that mountain of snow...which will result in a lost of one of their best employees.

This morning's one and only positive point, is to have "Doug Savant" as my bus driver.

2 comments:

  1. Ouin. Now you're free (at least from u-know-who XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to hide the identity. I can diss him out loud...don't work for him anymore. Muwahahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete