17.2.11

Messy Workplace

Note: just discovered that I'm someone who embrace gossips...on the condition that myself am not implied in them.

This time, I am not to diffuse any details of the story, because it has nothing to do with me directly and because I certainly don't want to mess myself in that fuss. Overall, to put you in context, it's something related to work ethics, point of views, employee rights, and management.

Something happened to one of my colleagues at work. Apparently, he did something which he shouldn't have done...and got caught.

On the other hand (what adds up to the pile of craps), someone in the management level handled the situation poorly. He literally exposed the whole situation, let everybody from the department know what is going on before having a conclusion. It puts everyone in a high degree of stress and pressure...with the suspense of not knowing what is going to happen.

People are already taking sides after hearing a small part (which may not even be the whole truth) of the story. How can one be so sure about who's right and who's wrong if we didn't have the chance to have a look at those so-called "evidences"? Plus, we haven't heard the other side of the story, the "culprit's" version.

Anyway, I'm not pronouncing my own point of view (not that it matters) before hearing and seeing all facts. It's better for keeping the working atmosphere pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment