26.1.11

Time

As I always stated...time is an extremely important factor for all living species. It waits for no man. Once it passed, there's no getting back, which means no 2nd chance of undoing a mistake nor a 2nd chance to seize an opportunity.

It is thus NOT right to mess with others' time. (if you know whom I'm pointing finger on, keep it to yourself) Why the bloody hell would you give me weird schedules (a 3-4 hours work in the middle of a day...is pretty cruel)? I thought myself of being generous and nice to give him all my availabilities, but it looks like he doesn't know how to be thankful and instead he plays favoritism to my face. Why does this have to happen to someone who's been following society rules by the letter/book?

Also, during an interview, people who ask me what my 5-10 years plan is, my answer is never clear and precise, because I don't have one. My honest answer would be none...it's rather now...to live and enjoy every single moment of the present time.

Up until now, time seems to be evil with humanity, but it's not. If you look at the bright side (glass half full), time is the greatest healer, it heals all kinds of wounds (mental, sentimental, psychological, and physical). You just have to get over it, survive the hardest and darkest moment and the bright blue sky is there waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment