24.1.11

Wall Between The World and Me

Crowded places and loud people are not my thing at all, certainly not continuous-repeating-indistinct noises. I love moments of silence (better for my concentration and thinking)...not a word and not a sound of what-so-ever. Just silence itself.

I am that different from others. It is thus very hard to connect...like if there's a wall between the whole wide world and me. Recently, I'm even thinking of moving out and find myself a calm-quiet-peaceful appartment (houses are too expensive for my wallet).

out of subject: I'm about to have lunch with my superior and by just thinking about it...freaks me out. I don't know how to have a conversation with a boss. I'd rather quietly eat a sandwich at my desk watching an episode of some series.

Sometimes, I do wonder if it's because I have sensitive ears. What I'm trying to say is that I can hear all those annoying little sounds. Like, someone chewing, breathing, walking, typing, phone ringing, clock ticking, water running, etc.
I just hate it when someone/something disturbs me when I'm watching a tv show/movie/drama, reading, day dreaming, sleeping, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment