1.2.11

My Masterpiece

Life...my life...is like a movie of my own. To complete this piece of art, I have to work in different positions: director, producer, creator, screenwriter, operator, editor, choreographer, manager, casting, costume designer, set designer, sound designer, make-up artist, etc. In other words, I'm my own cast and crew. That way, I get to decide whether it's going to be happy-full-of-color or flat-line-deadly-bored.

My movie (long as it is, you may also call it a serie), stars a lot of people. With that many people (each and every one having a different background and various opinions) on set, it is fairly common to experience conflicts. Normally, when a cast doesn't feel comfortable around the others or the contract is coming to an end, we ought to let him/her go. But that is not how it works with me. I like it when everyone enjoy themselves and love what they do. Whenever something's wrong, it is always better to talk about it and make things work...instead of retaining unhealthy griefs. We always get a better result when everyone's happy.

It is not enough to only have an interesting storyline and a great cast. A famous serie must also be visually rich. Meaning, the clothing, the make-up, and settings should meet the audiences requirements. That is why I like to have my house clean and well maintained at all time; try to have my hair styled even if it's just to take out the trash; keep my teeth white enough to not be afraid to smile; work hard on my wardrobe to make it as fashionable as possible.

I want and choose to make a top-rated serie...one that everybody would envy (incredible casts, artisticly amazing for the eye, perfect candy in all aspects)...a success...an Emmy and Oscar winning.

2 comments: