29.9.10

The X Factor Season 7 Auditions

I'm a little behind schedule...just finished watching The X Factor's season 7 auditions. It is so far so good. Some of them really have potentiels...nice swagger, strong voice, and good looking.

But as usual, I have greater moments enjoying the bads by laughing myself out. I mean...how can those people not hear themselves and realise how bad they are? Why on earth can't their family and/or friends tell them, instead of let them humiliate themselves in front of thousands of people AND (most important of all) torture the audience? What did we do to merit that???

Anyway, at the end, I still have to admit that I can accept bad singing people as long as you have a great attitude and seem to enjoy yourself. But...


This is PHE-NO-ME-NAL/UN-BE-LIE-VA-BLE/LE-GEN-DA-RY. Call me small potato or whatever you like, but I've never seen something similar before.

No comments:

Post a Comment