29.9.10

Ear Dropping

I don't know if people are concern that it is not quite polite to ear drop. Yes!!! OKAYYY!!! Fine!!! I confess that I like to do that when I'm bored in public transports, restaurants, or bathrooms. (at least I'm being honest, right?) But I didn't know that one will actually give her own comments out of nowhere to some strangers. *chuckles* Can you be more obvious about it? It's literally telling everyone else that you're listening to their conversation and don't have a functional brain to shut your mouth or at the very least say something which makes sense.

Where do those people come from??? Was I having the same education as they have? I'm starting to fear the future.

3 comments:

  1. Was I suppose to read that or was I eye dropping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...honestly, I don't want to destroy your comment. But it was posted publicly for people to read, so...it's slighty different from listening to a private conversation.

    ReplyDelete