28.9.10

Hunger For Fame/Success

As the title states…I want to be famous and successful (if not too exagerated…also add brilliant and radiant).
First thing first…have to start by bringing my lazy ass out there.
Participate more in community activities.
Interact more with other individuals.
Read more constructive written works…not just gossip magazines and mangas.
Still have trouble managing my stress when speaking in public though. Have to work on that. Maybe by caring less about what people think of me? But how can I possibly not care about how my image’s perceived by others???
Repeating myself continuously: It’s all about THE image…the way you present yourself…the way you want people to look at you. So, you wouldn’t want to embarrass yourself under any circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment