28.9.10

MCCS Graduation

Yesterday, I was to host the Montreal Catholic Chinese School graduation ceremony…here is what happened:
  • First thing in the morning was big time yelling by the stressed-menopause director
  • They didn’t give me my special award (which I’m proud of) publicly…because the guest didn’t show her face (the dumb-retarded woman went to the wrong place)
  • My introduction was a little crumbled due to nervousness…it went genuinely well afterward
  • Got more positive feedbacks (wouldn’t go into details…but if you insist on knowing…you can always call me) than my partner *thumbs up*
  • Went shopping with some girlfriends (a random one just tagged along and kept saying how shopaholic we girls are)
  • The supper was good but expensive (560$ for 16 people) for poor students like us…especially if some of them keep saying that they don’t have any cash
  • Some people didn’t contribute enough/at all (effortly and/or monetary)
  • A walk and lots of laughters at the Old Port (another random one tagged herself along and kept talking about her not-so-handsome idols)
To be honest…I enjoyed my day and actually had LOTS of fun. Hope I’ll have the chance to see them again. I’m gonna MIIIISS them for sure. *tears running down my cheeks from the corner of my eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment