8.10.13

Please

The word "please" is very important and highly dangerous...it all depends if you know how to use it correctly and wisely.

I am definitely the kind of person who knows how to use it correctly, but certainly not wisely.

Let me explain. As a well educated/polite person, I surely know when to say please and thank you, not a problem. But, there are others who will abuse the magic of the word, use it as an all access pass...just say the word and her job is magically done, because I end up doing it.

Thus, she would have time to talk to people or on private calls for hours; walk around to change ideas, and her work will still be perfectly done on time.

At the meantime, I am glued to my chair to work my arse off.

So, each time she calls my name and say the word, I simply want to put all the energy I have into my right hand and slap her real hard so her teeth would break out of her jaw, then maybe~ she wouldn't be able to speak anymore?!?

PS. Don't ask me!!! How can I possibly know if you are the one who is getting a higher salary and been sitting in this office longer than me, don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment