1.10.13

Family Drama

No matter how large and how wealthy your family is, when a death occurs, people will automatically switch their money/heritage radar on.

The whole story/realisation started when my grand-mother passed away about a month ago.

When she was still around, people don't show any interest in making her happy, even if it is only to come by whenever they go out. Now that she's gone, miraculously, people get extremely dedicated to the point of wanting to manage everything. And by everything, I mean, mostly financial aspects. Moreover, I don't believe in people who cry their eyes out and wasting Kleenexes. What is the point to cry now that she's not here? Wouldn't it be more logical to have done more while she was still able to enjoy???

Pffffff!!!! Anyway, in my opinion. they all should get an Oscar. Seriously! I would personally nominate them. *Disgusted*

No comments:

Post a Comment