11.3.13

One Step Closer

As I was complaining about my life going nowhere, I got a permanent position in the OR booking office. It might not be the job of my dream, but it'll serve at the mean time I keep looking for something better.

Starting today, at least, I have:
    - a stable schedule that won't get changed 5x a day and/or last minute.
    - a desk just for me. (time to bring in a picture frame, action figures, pens, hand cream, kleenex)
    - an extension if people want to reach me at work.
    - can bring a mug...with tea.
    - lots of snacks in my drawer.
    - a place to hang my coat and store my notes.

The only thing I'm missing/should ask for, is a better chair and a foot stool. I can never understand why people have to build such high desks...it is not short-people friendly.

Oh! There's another hitch, but I believe I can live with it. *crossing fingers* Afterall, I'm a better person with a high EQ, right?

Let this day be the day to start a wonderful career journey for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment