12.3.13

Fears & Worries

Fears and worries have their own definition. But at this very moment, I have to put merge them together...they go hand in hand.

Have this ever happened to you? To get a job, but worried not to be able to do it efficiently and not get along with people in the office? Right now, I have the feeling that I don't have anything thing in common with them...nothing...nada.

Also, I don't want to go home crying everyday, because surgeons won't be shy to give you shits if the OR schedule don't please them. I'm not paranoid or giving myself too much pression. It is true. I know that for a fact. I saw and heard with my very own eyes and ears. Worst...a surgeon once yelled at me for something not even in my tasks description. I can understand your frustration, but why can't you go see the person responsible instead of barking at the first person you see???

Anyway, I've also heard from others that the person who's in charge of the whole planning (the one who I am to replace whenever she goes on vacations) goes to the boss' office to cry. And my fear can also be justified by the last person (the one from who I'm taking over) changing position after only several months.

Ayayaaaah!!! Maybe I really should keep looking for another position.

No comments:

Post a Comment