3.10.12

Jealousy...Emotional

It's been bothering me for quite a while now. I need to somehow get this piece out of my body/heart/brain, before it explodes.

I want to believe I'm a generous person who likes to share my goods with others, but unfortunately, I'm not. Today, I am not afraid, anymore, to admit how greedy and selfish I am when it comes to relashionship. No matter if it's family, friends, partner (boyfriend or husband) or colleagues, I wanto be their dearest. In some ways, I see myself as Monica Geller from Friends. Am I crazy or what?


And if you think or try to get those people away from me? *chuckles* Let me tell you in advanced that you're about to make the biggest mistake of your life.


Some people, you like them a lot, but only as friends. And if it goes further and doesn't work out at the end, you not only lose a lover, but a friend as well.

Anyhow, "be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss"

1 comment:

  1. But you cannot be afraid to take it further with a friend otherwise you are lying to yourself and to the other friend...

    ReplyDelete