7.10.12

Favorite Heroines

Note: It has been a long time since I last did a survey. So, I believe it is time to make one now.

This contest only concerns my tops of the tops...so you can make sure that Halle Berry's Cat Woman, Jennifer Garner's Elektra and Uma Thurman's Black Mamba are NOT nominated.

Here, take a look at my favorite bad-ass/kick-ass female leads (not placed in any particular order):

Kate Beckinsale as Selene in Underworld

Milla Jovovich as Alice in Resident Evil

Sienna Miller as Ana Lewis/Anastascia DeCobray/The Baroness in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Charlize Theron as Aeon Flux in Aeon Flux

Michelle Yeoh as Lulu Wong/Silver Hawk in Silver Hawk

Famke Janssen as Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix in X-Men

Kelly Hu as Lady Deathstrike in X-Men (rather a villain, but who cares, I like her)

I was hesitant whether to put Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff in Iron Man. Well~ They were great, but not keuwl enough to make it to my list.

So. Who'd be your winner, taking into account...the character, the actress, the look, the costume, the power/force, and weapons used?

No comments:

Post a Comment