1.12.11

Xmas Wishlist 2011

Note: The month of December is Christmas month...I post this at the beginning of the month to give you sufficient time to prepare, so you don't have to rush and have no reason to forget. XD


Dear Santa,

I, Nora, had been a nice and gentle little girl this year...eventhough it was a rough year, I continued to behave. Thus, I strongly believe to merit a wonderful christmas gift from you. Here's what you can give me to make me happy.

    - Parajumpers, Moose Knuckles or Canada Goose parka.
    - Snowboard kit
    - Nixon 'The Banks' watch
    - Iron Man helmet
    - HMV gift card (have so much TV series to buy) 
    - New job
    - Lots of love
    - Minimal amount of luck
    - Lottery


Thank you Santa!!! I won't deceive you in the upcoming year...I promise to do my best as I always did.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL. Je te dis de choisir ton cado and this is how you repay me?? :P

    Ouin. Choose les ecouteurs que tu vx commencer avec la. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Est-ce que tu me play? Je les aime tous. Et puisque j'en ai 0 (pour le moment), ca ne me derange pas. Surprise me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete