6.12.11

Cerebral Congestion


Does this ever happen to you? *frown eyebrows* Having a lot of things in your brain, but don't know how to express it and to whom?

P1: My mother was, is, and will be a good contestant, but sometimes she tend to share them with my father. That is the reason why I filter my stories and only tell her 95% about my stuffs.

P2: My sister could be a good one too, but she doesn't share her stuffs with me...as revenge, I'm not telling her as much either.

P3: Friends. Well, I'm sure they have their own things to take care of.

As a result, the best person is myself.

Here I go. Let's see what's in my head, tourmenting my poor little brain.

- Going through the last procedure and then I won't have anything else to do with Blue Cross.
- evilBay trouble. Something never arrived after nearly a month and another needs to be exchanged due to scratches. Argh!!! Need to be patient and wait some more.
- Want to go shopping for new clothes (my list continue to expand like a giant elastic), but my financial situation is an issue.
- Need to find myself a new job. But what is more important; wage, schedule, benefits, environment, company's prestige, distance to work, co-workers, or job description? If something happens, I'm afraid not to be able to choose correctly.
- I do not have a boyfriend, because I am single by choice.

I need to start living my life and not breathe it over...take my things in hand...handle my own destiny.

1 comment:

  1. True friends will always have time to listen to your problems. But, you need to be able to reach out to them if you want to talk.

    You just need to call and I'll listen.

    ReplyDelete