31.12.11

我的大事回顧 2011

Overall, I can't say the year of 2011 was favorable to me. I had more downs (multiple failures) than ups...a complete disaster.

    - The e-mail account got hacked and had to start everything over.
    - A job loss due to stupidity.
    - Not able to find a decent job (with a stable schedule). *keep looking*
    - Sometimes, have to work in a horrible place with not too nice people.
              (You should know what I'm talking about if you follow my blog regularly.)
    - Bought a cellular phone, which THE most important app was missing.
    - Money going out of my account instead of the other way around.

Despite all these disappointments, there are two things I'm happy to have. I'm grateful to have a supportive family and found some extremely keuwl co-workers (depending on which unit I'm scheduled to).

Hope the upcoming year will be totally different. I can take no more. I'm afraid that if it continues that way, I'll turn crazy.

Anyway, keep fighting for what you're looking for, and one day (lets cross our fingers), you'll meet your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment