27.12.11

Dream

Last night, I had such an interesting dream that I feel the urge to share with you.

First part: (Don't know if it has anything to do with my work in the birthing center) I was several months pregnant (from I don't know who) and about to give birth while watching a game of hockey (since when do I watch that sport) at the Bell Center. So, despite the monstrous freezing rain, Maxime, his friend and my sister rushed me to St.Mary's Hospital. There, after several hours of pushing and yelling...my baby boy came to life.

Entr'acte: Semi-awake, I texted my friend, telling her to be careful of the slippery road due to the freezing rain and got back to sleep. O_O

Second part: Somewhere in the examination room, I can see my father and uncle. (Have absolutely no clue what they were doing there, but who cares, right? What comes next is the most important.) After the examination scene, I can see myself (well dressed, of course) in a glamorously decorated ball room with lots of guests. Apparently, it was a party organized by Jean Todt for Michelle Yeoh, but for some reasons, she was extremely angry at him and ran away. Nobody knew what happened, until a secret agent unveiled the situation. Turns out that my son's father is Jean Todt. -_-"

*in panick* WHAAAT? What did I do? I ruined Michelle's marriage!!! How's that possible? I would never do this to her or anybody in a gazillion years.

No comments:

Post a Comment