23.11.11

Quick Update

If you're wondering what's happening in my life lately (I, thank you, for your care)...the answer is - not much.

    - Going to work during irregular/awkward hours.
    - Trying to solve some cellphone problems.*
    - Start to shop for Christmas gifts (speaking of which, my list should be up any time soon XD).

Yah! That sums up my latest activities. And no~ you didn't see wrong...watching movies or series' not in the list (I should catch up though).

*It first didn't have the "android market" app pre-installed. I tried to play with it for hours and hours without making a difference, and thus went to the Sony store hoping for the best. A kind gentleman upgraded the software on my device, but unfortunately it didn't solve the persisting problem. Leaving the store with deception, I walked towards a cellphone stand...again hoping for the best. Pfff!!! Who knew it was the worst thing that could happen to me during that day? The only thing that little 'worm' did was telling me (with his eyes being stuck on his iphone screen) to try and download the app from the internet. Euh...I wouldn't be standing in front of you if I was able to do it, would I? What an attitude he got!?! I was about to turn his head and make him look at me while he talks. Tsk. Soooo impolite. This is where I start to be afraid and worried about the next generation.

#2 *Don't know if it's related to the software upgrade or what, but my battery drains out abnormally fast (and gets hot)...even without usage. I just bought another battery for my own safety, but whyyyyyy???? Why does all these things happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment