25.11.11

Angela Auntie

Angela auntie portayed by Elena Kong

When someone's role is suppose to be hated by everyone, but turns out to be adorable even if she's evil...is it a success or a failure?

Her appearance in <女人最痛>真係又靚,又可愛,又有型。Sigh! Why didn't I notice her earlier?

Side note: Maybe ATV is the problem. It is remarquable how their artists become famous once they change network to TVB, like: 沈殿霞, 劉松仁, 鄧萃雯, 羅嘉良, 謝雪心, 田蕊妮, and now 江美儀.

Seriously! Back to the subject. I ought to show you her most memorable 金句/quotes (you'll laugh your brain out...if you can imagine her face and tone while saying them):
*Cannot~ Cannot~
*No problem 啦!
*你放心,你都未死,我實長命過你既!
*人我見得多,係沒見過你地兩個甘卑鄙無恥,下流賤格,喪心病狂,狼心狗肺!
*你流量多,衛生巾頂唔住就用成人紙尿片啦!
*我送碳畢你只會令你回家燒炭!
*你賣鞋油噶,擦得感靚既?
*oh~ so bad~
*送你兩個字呀 - good luck!
*唔好得閒挪出黎甘多添呃,磨兩磨我驚你磨斷呃~
*咁大個靚女俾人撞到都無人理呀!
*阿嬸? 你知唔知阿嬸系點解呀?
*Bullshit!
*你依家又頭痛啊,你唔喺慣咗肚痛咩?
*我系真小人都好過妳系偽君子!

Oh! And, I think I already said this a million times (if you remember one of my previous posts), but I do L-O-V-E her clothes, jewels, haircut, makeup, and voice. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment