2.10.11

TVB Veterans

There are a lot of artists who had been serving TVB for many years, but don't have the recognition they deserve...stuck in the 2nd or 3rd line level. Here, I want to give them my sincere and truthful respect. I also want to use this post to tell you what their real name is.

林漪娸 - She's so gorgeous and has her own charm.

李國麟 - Not the most handsome, but his facial expressions are excellent.

陳秀珠 - One beautiful woman with talent.

朱咪咪 - She is highlarious and very cute.

劉家輝 - He has something attractive, but I don't know how to say.

周驄 - My favorite grandpa...the kindest and most elegant.

夏萍 - My favorite grandma...childish with class.

羅樂林 - Can portray many different roles.

孫季卿 - My second favorite grandpa. He' looks kind.

駱應鈞 - He can be a super villain and a super father.

蔣志光 - Multiple characters capability.

梁舜燕 - One of those easy-going grandma.

韓馬利 - Looks like an open-minded mother to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment