7.10.11

買咩車同食咩餐?

睇落好似九唔搭八,不過讀完就會清楚哂啦!

There are a lot of ways to go from a destination to another. But, when we talk about buying our own vehicle, most people have dilemma on deciding which kind to purchase...I'm not making myself an exception. *headache*

Vintage car - Might have a good look, but the engine's old. How long can it hold?
Sports car - Super look and engine, but I'm certainly not the sole and right owner.
Convertible car - Too many people would love to have it. The market is too large.
Luxury car - Will never be able to get unless I gain the jackpot.
Family/compact/full-equipped/van - Security guaranteed, but might be boring.
Bicycle - Not evolving and too much effort required.
Motorcycle - Easy going, but security is an issue.
Bus - No stability at all...anyone can get in and out at anytime.
Metro - Never stops at a station for more than a minute.
Train - Same as a metro, but it gives you more colorful views.
Plane - Straight to the point and will take off for another.
Boat/cruise/yacht - Floating on water not really knowing the path.

Up until today, I have walked by myself. I genuinely never thought about getting a car, because I never felt the need to. *pause* But, I start to realize the advantages of a car (just afraid to get the wrong one)...it can serve as your personal space when you need to cry, its there for you whenever you need it to, and it brings to the place (a great one) you want to be (you just need to be the one in control, so don't buy those auto-drive cars). Siiigh!!! Now, I'm afraid to have to walk my whole life...alone. Or, what if my ideal car's sold out as soon as I'm ready? And, NO~ I refuse to take those public transportation. I hate sharing. Yes, I am that selfish...I don't share with others.

After you have chosen your car, it is time to decide in which kind of restaurant you want to have your dinner. Hard decision. Italian? French? German? American? Asian?...etc.

Different types of food are prepared differently. So, make sure you aim for something you like and don't have allergic reaction. As for me, I don't really mind, because I can eat everything...just not fast food of any kind. Well, honestly, I do have a preference for 老火湯 which requires lots of time to boil. Take all necessary time to prepare it and then enjoy every little sip of it...extremely tasty/delicious and full of proteins. Mmmm-Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment