10.8.11

Stranger By The Name of Carlos

Olala!!! I wonder what kind of people my sister is friend with.

The story of my life is that I have to be polite with people and kindly smile at them when they look at me. Why is that? Because I have a twin sister and I never know if the person has mistaken me for her or not. I am not to ruin her reputation by making people think that she's impolite.

So, today...

Stranger: *smiles suspectfully*
Me: *smile back*
Stranger: Hi. You remember me? I've seen you several times in downtown.
Me: Oh! Yes. You know my sister. (subtlely saying that I don't know him and doesn't wanna talk)
Stranger: Yes. Yes. What is your name again?
Me: Nora.
Stranger: Yes. And your sister is Nancy. Right.
Me: That's right. *pause* I'm in a hurry, I have to go to work now. I'll probably see you around.
Stranger: Really? Where do you work? Is it near here? At what time do you finish.
Me: Uhm! Just near here on Sherbrooke.
Stranger: Ok. Can I have your number? Just in case you wanna talk.
Me: Euh! I can take your number. *take out my cellular and pretend to save his number*
Stranger: Ok. Then, you call me whenever you wanna talk to a man.
Me: Okay~
Stranger: Yah! I live near here. You know St-Laurent metro? I'm still single and live alone. *pervert wink*
Me: Yes. Ok. I seriously have to run now. Bye bye.
Stranger: By the way, my name is Carlos.

O.M.G. My sister, you definitely need to be careful with whom you make friends with.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G.

    And she knows this guy?? XD La, I'm starting to wonder if she leads a double life that we're not aware of, ROFL!!!!

    ReplyDelete