18.8.11

New Face

If you have no eye problems (or brain disfunction) you probably already noticed that I made some chances to my blog.

Beside changing the template and theme (still wondering if it is too blue. *chuckles* Pfff!!! What do I care, right? I have the right to use as much blue as I want since I'm a blueblood. XD), I also added more pages (there are tabs under the title banner. Hmmm. Should I change the selection color to blue as well?). Strongly hope this is making my blog more interesting than before.

Siiiiigh!!! I wish I can change my appearance as easily as with several clicks of the mouse. Bah~ Okay~ It wasn't THAT easy. Anyway, you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. I think that blood is blue before it is in contact with air, so everydoby is blueblooded. It's irrelevant, I know.

    For fun's sake, you should elaborate on your last thought. What would you change about you, physically.

    P.S. Nice job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, ma chere, u're starting to sound like me with the whole blueblood thing XD

    *goes back to brainwash other ppl*

    Muwahahaha.

    ReplyDelete